- Wired and wireless devices in your home emit electromagnetic fields (EMF)
- Electromagnetic fields are all around us.
- They affect the health of some people
- Children are more susceptible to health effects when exposed to EMF
Let’s face it, It is pretty hard to protect yourself and your family from something that you can’t see.
Man made EMF or non native EMF (nnEMF) have become a large part of our life.
Just have a think about homes over 100 years ago, compared to today. Back then they were probably lucky to have a couple of power points in the home and there certainly weren’t any wireless devices around the place.
Here are some of the symptoms to look out for:
- General: fatigue, headache, sleep disturbances, flu-like symptoms
- Heart & circulation: chest pain, shortness of breath, blood pressure changes, arrhythmias, nosebleeds, cold extremities.
- Brain: dizziness, confusion, lack of concentration, memory problems, anomia, dyslexia, difficulty learning, mood swings.
- Ears: earache, tinnitus, problems with balance
- Eyes: dry and gritty, eyelid tics, irritation, pressure behind eyes
- Skin: rash, tingling and crawling sensations, dry skin, irritation, lumps, itchy, brown ‘sun spots’, electric shocks, a sensation of warmth or burning similar to sunburn
- Muscles: numbness, weakness, restless legs, spasms/tremors, pain in the jaw and teeth
- Sensitivities: chemical, light, noise and/or smell.
Exposure to EMF over long periods of time can lead to chronic health issues such as various types of cancers and neurodegenerative disease.
EMF from wired and wireless devices has been classified as a possible 2b carcinogen by the World Health Organisation.
Just another reason to learn all you can about EMF.
Could EMF be causing your health issues?
If you have tried everything, are at a loss as to what could be causing your symptoms, don’t know where to start or who to turn to you could book a free EMF Awareness Session.
Book your chat with me: http://bit.ly/EMFAwareness
Book Your Free Chat Now
If you have more questions about EMF please book a free 15-minute chat with me. I love to connect with people and help them with their EMF concerns and I look forward to talking to you.